Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goddamn

If you ever want something from me, ask on days like this.

I woke up expecting to drive to the coffee shop to study this or that but as soon as I checked my mail I abandoned that plan.

Walking from D to South I decided that being alive isn't that bad. The people crawling out of their hibernation. Children clenching a few bucks for a candy bar, the two dudes on the porch with forties. The car wash operating at maximum capacity. It was beautiful.

And the sky. The blue, blue sky. The bright and crisp sky. This is as good as it can ever get and I love it. It's so nice out I might retract all my anti-nature statements.

Sartre said that beauty is in a codependent relationship with sorrow. Since to know beauty is to know it will dissipate. But fuck Sartre. This is wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home