Friday, July 18, 2008

Adventures at career services or the hour of a thousand cliches

What was your major?
English.
Have you thought about teaching?
(Rolls eyes)
Oh. That's a good degree. A good broad strokes degree. It says you set a goal and achieved it.
Yeah. So can you help me at all?
What do you want to do?
If I knew that I wouldn't be here.
Have you been to a job website?
Yes.
Has it helped?
I'm here aren't I.
Have you tried our job website?
No. Is it different?
Yeah, it puts hotjob, monster, craigslist and cornhusker help wanted in one place.
So I get the same thing as but before but centralized.
Exactly.
Have you thought about marketing?
Yes.
Good, you can view available marketing jobs across the country. Have you thought about insurance?
Yes.
Good, you can view insurance jobs across the country. Have you thought about sales?
Yes.
Good, you can view insurance jobs across the country. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Is there anything you can help me with?
Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger k said...

nice.

k

6:31 AM  
Blogger sars said...

(sfx: weeping)

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home