Friday, December 23, 2005

2005: The Year in Review

It's four in the morning right now. I'm severeally bored and have been doing a lot of thinking about the past year. I have decided to come up with a random series of lists of shit that was important to me this year.

Top Ten Events of 2005:

10-Filling my ex-roommate Brian's room with rotting cheese, old boxes and anything else I could find as a going away present to the biggest pile of shit I ever met in my life.
9-Greenday Concert. This changed my views on a lot of things. Although the concert itself wasn't amazing, it inspired me to look into a different way of life.
8-Telling my Journalism advisor that I was switching majors.
7-Moving into my apartment: After months of waiting I finally got to live on my own terms. This is also the day I met Jessica.
6-The Eiffel Tower
5- The Car Jacking: Of course this was going to be on here
4- Doing shrooms
3- All nighter with Jeff
2- Yelling Op Ivy lyrics with my friends at the most recent party I threw
1- The First night of Tag

Top five Quotes:
5-"and...IT'S A CAN"
-John
4- "Dan, I've found the meaning of life: Robocop Pinball"
-JJ
3-John:"Close your butt cheeks"
Jeff: "I CAN'T!"
2- "Fuck! Tag rules!"
-Mark Holland
1- "It's like church, but awesome"
-Jeff

Top One Person I Wish I Hadn't Slept With:
1-Fio

Top Five Best Parties:
5-Jessica's post-house show party
4- JVA/Same Old Crap/Boycott house show, but only because Boycott kicks ass
3-Third Tag Session post-party
2- Second Party at my place
1- Jeff's HALL-o-ween party

Top Five Things that Will Kick Ass in 2006:
5-New Lincoln Fraternity: Tau Alpha Gamma
4- Living with John, Jeff and JJ
3- Going to bars
2- The long awaited return of tag.
1- sweet adventures with good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home