Monday, December 19, 2005

Why I Want to do Acid

So I went o Village Inn to day with an associate of mine. I was asleep for about four hours when he came to get me. It took about thirty minutes for me to get rolling, but once we did, I had a good time.

After drinking two pots of coffee and bidding him good-bye, something interesting happened: although my caffiene-soaked brain was raceing at super human speeds, my body was completely worn out. Eventually my body's trys for sleep took precedance and I took a nap.

Then things got interesting.

For an hour straight my brain was running a head full speed, completely unencumbered by my wakeing conscience. I saw spiders and snakes, friends and enemies. It was like a forty-five minute trip of awesome. The things I saw I can't even describe. I do remember at some point asking myself if I was on acid during my power-nap of doom.

Oddly enough when I woke up I had been more recharged in the three-forths of an hour on a caffiene sleep than any other sleeping period I've had in the past two months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home