Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's Beautiful!

It's beautiful. Everything. Ever. Regardless of anything. It is all wonderful. Every half-wit advisor and Professor Ford. Every what if and should have is beautiful. To be alive is to know beauty. Every second. Every iota. Everything.

Every moment you'll never forget and every moment you wish you could. Every woman you ever longed for, every girl you blew it with. This is life and life is beautiful. The two are synonyms and this is my message.

To exist in this day and this age. Every 2001 and each movie in a five dollar bin. We did it! We live! We are alive. We ARE.

To be, is, am, are, I am, you are, they are. He is. she is.

Listen listen listen. Think of every sylabol. Every typo. This is beauty. Yaweh means I AM. And I am! I love love love love all of you. I only want the best. I only want you TO BE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home