Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friday, July 29, 2005
Things I Have Learned This Summer
1- Just because you make six figures a year does not mean you know how to flush.2- Life's Greatest Pleasure: Looking Someone in the eye and saying fuck you.3- Life is a lot more interesting when you run your own shit.4- Omaha is fucking gay.5- "Where would I be without my crew? She's not the one comin' back for you."6- If I fall back down, there are good solid people who will help me back up again7- Being single kicks ass8- Living in your ex-girlfriend's apartment doesn't9- Smoking and Drinking on your own property is fucking sweet10- Saint Jimmy has one fantastic cornhole11- You can work full time and still have no money very easily12- My roommate is the second biggest dork I know.13- I am the first biggest dork I know14- I don't give a fuck who knows it.15- I am too on Sean Oakes' team.
posted by Dan # 11:42 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home