Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sunday, May 29, 2005
Slaughterhouse 5
I feel like being unoriginal and boring, so I have decided to post my Top 10 favorite quotes from the Kurt Vonnegut Classice Slaughterhouse 5. I know you uncultured savages don't care, but it's my blog...so there.10- "Everybody has to do exactly what he does."9- "I suppose they will all want dignity."8- "In a tiny cavity of her body she was assembeling the materials for a green beret."7- "Everything was beatiful and nothing hurt."6- "It was exciting for her, taking away his dignity in the name of love."5- "He had a tremendous wang, incidentally. You never know who will get one."4- "I knew it was going to be bad getting old."3- "The wretched Poles were the involantary clowns of the second world war."2- "She was a dull person, but a sensatinal invitation to make babies."1- "So it goes."Humor at it's finest.
posted by Dan # 8:32 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home