Saturday, September 03, 2005

Monday, May 09, 2005
70's Super Group...
In the history of this pathetic little state there have been several great events that have hed define it's place in our great nation.Founding of SAC, the homestead act, and my birth are a few examples of what this state has to be proud of. Alhough they are all great events, soon there is going to be an event that will eclipse all of these things combined (yes, even my birth).By now you're asking yourself 'what dan? what is so awesome that you would compare it to your birth?' well my answer would be:FOREINGER BITCHES!That's right, I'm totally serious and not lying at all, Foreinger, the band that gave us such classics as Cold as Ice, Jukebox Hero and Headknocker! They are going to be at the Nebraska State Fair on August 30th to rock our faces off. I am going and thats all there is to it, and I'm sure you want to be there too.And what's better than Foreigner in concert? I'll tell you, their drummer died or quit or something (I don't care) but he has been replaced by JOHN FUCKING BONHAM's son and that just makes it all the better! I am going to get an outrageuos belt buckle with a giant F on it. I'm going to get it blessed by them in the hopes that I will gain their super powers.So that's what's new in my life, if you want to come to the awesomest concert in Nebraska, drop me a line.
posted by Dan # 4:01 PM 5 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home