Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thursday, April 21, 2005
Options
Well, here I go again. Another school year is about to end and I'm stuck.I want to do what I want, but I don't know what I want. I have so many things I want to do and so many good reasons to do them and they're all conflicting in my mind.Omaha or Lincoln?Thats what it all comes down to here. Both have pros and both have cons, so here they are:Omaha:Pro:I have lots of good friends there and a good job at Bag 'n Save that I've been doing for while with lots of cool people. I could spend one last summer with my brothers before Drew becomes an only child.Con:I have to live under my parents roof and be subject to their rules and spend summer in a state of exhile.Lincoln:Pro:This is my home where I am free to be me. I like my janitor job a lot. The people are cool and the shifts go way faster than Bag n Save's and get Friday and Saturday off.Con:No matter where I stay I will pay half if not all the rent. I will only know three people down here well enough that I could hang out with them and I wouldn't be able to visit my grandma in her final years.yeah, so thats whats going on in my life. I'm interested to see what the two or three people who read this thing have to say; comments are appreciated.
posted by Dan # 10:51 PM 3 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home