Saturday, September 03, 2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Alley
I've had a couple of adventures in my lifetimeEver take a dook in an alley?It’s scary.Here let me set the sceneIts four a.m.A lone figure in a long coat steps onto the roof of an 8 story parking garageSets up a camera on a tripod and lights up a cigaretteAfter the first drag, I feel a rumbling in the depths of my gutI clench hard to keep it inBut ultimately my attempts will failI took the elevator down to the first floor and quicken my paceSearchingDesperately for a restroomAround I lookBut to no availSo I move out of the garage and hope to god I don’t shit all over myselfI'm fighting and fighting to keep the ocean of shit from bursting forthThan I remember my internal mapping of downtown Lincoln which leads me to an alleyThat goes back about 20 yards and just stopsIt ends in a brick wall and its 100% darkSo I go in about 4 feetPull my pants downSweep my coat to the sideAnd unleash
posted by Dan # 1:45 AM 2 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home