Friday, April 07, 2006

Thirty-Eight to go

My advisor just gave me the news a moment ago. In thirty-eight credit hours I will have officially grauated from the university.

I'm not sure how to react. (Guess where this is going.)

On one hand I will never have to go to school again if I don't want to. I can go on adventures and travel and all that fun shit. In just thirty-eight credit hours I will be free from this place.

On the other hand I've had a lot of fun here over the years. From confused Poli-Sci major to pathetic Journalism student to competant English major I've changed a lot and there was a lot of fun along the way.

The thing I will miss most of all is my major. I do love this shit. I've learned so much about fiction and poetry in the past three years that I could probably be published within the next two. Beyond that though, I had fun doing English assignments. I'll miss writting papers and stories and poems. I can and will contiune to do them on my own, but it won't be quite the same.

When doing this shit for school you get feed back and teachers guide you through the process. In the world I'm going to I have to send it in to an anonymous publisher who reads it, rejects it and sends it back without any comment on how to make it better.

Well, as you can see I'm bored and rambling. I shall stop...

FREE THE PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home