Thursday, June 22, 2006

Random Morning Thoughts

I was up for an inordinate amount of time yesterday, and I thought about a girl I had sex with that I shouldn't have.

For her protection, we'll call her F.

I wonder what ever happened to her.

She was interesting to me. Not in any long-term sense, but the blinding dicotemy between who she was and who she pretended to be.

She acted like some stoner, druggie, slut type. She did this very well, in fact. From the time I met her until the time we stop talking I saw her sober twice. Since we fucked, she did six other guys that I'm aware of.

However, she wasn't that person. These were just the ways she would escape from reality. Like many girls in similar situations, she hated herself. From the one brief night where she was totally honest with me, I learned all she wanted was to go home. To be with her family. To be with the familiar. She was terrified of Lincoln. She was a small town girl at heart. She slipped into sex (with multiple partners at once, on occasion), and drugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home