Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friday, August 26, 2005
Shirts that I Hate....
Well, now that classes are back in session, I'm seeing more and more of something I hate: T-shirts that make me violent. It's like the person wearing the shirt has so little of a personality that he or she has to get a t-shirt to distract people from how much of a moron he or she can be, but fails and backs up the point even more so.So I have compiled a list of the most irritateding shirts that I would love to get together in a pile and set on fire.1- Family Guy Shirts- As if quotes from this damn show aren't everywhere already, they decided to take the quotes and throw them on shirts. It's sad. I remember when Family Guy was an undergraound phenomeneon and me and three other people were the only ones who ever even heard of it. Now I see it on shirts for morons who are just following the crowd. Good work moron, you've managed to make my penis softer than I could ever imagine.2- Frat shirts- Nobody cares which beer guzzeling, rich kid infested hole you crawled out of. Prance back into it and put on a respectable shirt and maybe you will stop being a tool.3- Sorority shirts- The popularity contests ended with high school. You're in college now. Stop trying to impress people by being in some whore-rority that will allow you to be the sexual plaything of the above mentioned group. Choke and die on that fucking t-shirt.4- The "Jail Shirt"- Bright orange, obnoxious and false advertising. If you had been to prison, you wouldn't be trying to tell the world you had. All you're doing is assaulting my eyes with a color gone wrong. Maybe I should plant drugs on you so you would actually go to prison and be made Big Bubba's bitch.And the shirt that I hate more than any other shirt:5- The shirt with some stupid ass quip on it- "Homosexuals Are Gay," "My name is Richard but you can call me Dick," and "Where are we going and Why am I in this Handbasket" are just a few of the infinite examples of these stupid shirts. It's not cleaver. It's not cute. It's definitly not cool. All it does is prove you're a fucking idiot who is taking up my precious oxygen and wasting cotton in a pathetic and shallow attempt at style. If I were president these shirts would earn the death penalty just because they are so goddamn stupid.There's my Maddox moment. Enjoy that shit.
posted by Dan # 12:00 PM 1 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home