Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday, January 08, 2005
i think this is funny
i thought this was funny...so i decided to share it with my 2 or 3 faithful readers:To the staff at the Daily Nebraskan,I was extremely offended by ______, I think that the staff at the DN should apologize for _______. I found it extremely disturbing that a paper representing the entire student body would publish an article about ______ in their paper. I find words like ______ have no place in this paper, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! The topic of _____ should not be discussed in public.Making fun of _______ will upset the _______ students on campus. Making fun of religious symbols like _____ is very disrespectful. I am ashamed that my student fees helped pay for ________. I hope that next year ______ does not happen.For shame, Daily Nebraskan staff ... for shame.(your name here)
posted by Dan # 4:48 AM 1 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home