Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Mistake

I thought there could be something between us. I honestly did.

I thought we could have a future together. I thought you were the girl who could make things okay for me. I thought you'd be the girl to mellow me out. I was hoping you'd say to me that you'd always be there when I wake.

I was wrong.

Your beauty and personality were a front. You were hiding from me the whole time we were dating. What I thought was the real you was a phony and pathetic front. You are truely a bad person. It was my mistake for thinking you were more.

You lied to me. You said you cared. You don't give a fuck about me. You only care about yourself. You didn't want to be with me, you just wanted to have a boyfriend who could give you a false sense of security but now I'm done.

You are the most selfish person I have ever met in my life. I honestly don't care what happens to you now.

You can fuck with my heart and my mind all you want. That's part of being in a relatinship, but when you lie to me and steal my property, that's a whole diffrent story all together.

She said she wanted to get something from my car and being drunk I believed you. The nest thing I knew it was gone. You drove to get food-- high off your ass and filled with rage. Do you have a licesne? No. Do you have insurane? No. And you drove away with someone else's vehicle. What a fucked up defination of love.

So don't call me again. Your voice fills me with rage. Don't make any contact, cause believe me, I don't care. The brown eyes I once held so dear only disgust me now. I really don't care.

If you died right now, I wouldn't attend the funereal. If you got hurt I wouldn't visit you. Whatever happens is none of my concern, because being with you in the first place was my mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home