Monday, January 30, 2006

Adventures In Pizza Delivery

I was delivering a pizza to 29th and Cable. A poorer area right behind the sleasy place I work in. The drive was less than a minute and a half, so I was looking forward to making a good deal of money driving a pizza to someplace I could walk to.

The house was nothing fancy. Standard. White picket fence. Typical American dream bullshit lodged in the middle of a pseudo-ghetto.

The house had a screaned in porch.

I climbed the step and opened the door. I was shocked to find a man sitting in a chair on the porch.

As I got my senses back, I realized that it wasn't a man in the chair. It was a mannequin.

Of George W. Bush.

Masterbating.

The joys of pizza delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home