Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Composite Poem

For shits and giggles I put my ipod on shuffle and took two lines from each of fifteen songs
this is the result:

They Hid Prosperity Down at the Armory

I was feeling sick, losing my mind,
Trevor was still bleeding and still so full
of hate.

There's no security
on the battlefield.

My hand went blind
I make love to my tansister
I empty a bottle
I feel a bit free.

Some people are poison
under the skin like opium
We gonna go to the moon,
put your braces together.

Anything you want dear
fine fine fine fine fine
Vengance will be delivered
door-to-door and right on time

They were given all the foods
of vanity, you're not searching
for the kids. You stay together,
afternoons are quiet.

I know where you are
but I don't care,
I killed all my nerves
and I can't drive so steady.

You're my candle,
I'm your burning wick
just for once
can I be ignored?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nupur said...

God ur so damn funny....even ven u get angry...i think ur funny....even u look funny...ok enough.....ahmm...ya so i liked the shit u made up from lines of songs..its creative...i dunno if u care or not...but it was kinda cool

11:59 PM  
Blogger Jenib said...

That was pretty cool. Not sure if that was your intent...but it is what it is.

!~Jenni

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home